MDS Hip Hop, Urban, Kpop and Theatrical Dance Competition.
From 18:00 until 21:00
At Oakleigh Town Hall
142-144 Drummond St, Oakleigh VIC 3166
$10 for competitor, FREE for spectators
You've all been invited!
Have you heard of Get Bodied?
GET BODIED was established in 2013 to provide a platform for Hip Hop dancers to showcase their craft to each other and dancers of other styles. Get Bodied has expanded to include theatrical styles as well such as: lyrical contemporary, ballet and jazz. It aims to nurture the Street "underground" and theatrical scenes in Monash and foster a sense of community between dancers of all levels, so as to provide a space for growth and society.
The competition does not restrict entry of participants to only Monash students, and welcomes dancers from all over Melbourne.
- Entrants may enter a choreographed 1 minutes (min.) to 3 minute (max.) performance to a song/mix of their choice
- Each group must provide their chosen music and send a digital copy to the Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th May 2018, no late submissions will be accepted
- Performances can be in groups or a solo, with groups capped at six members max.
- This competition is not limited to just MDS Members
- There is no limit on the number of groups you can participate in, but individuals may perform a max. of one solo each.
Want insight from a previous winner? see My daily shuffles article here https://mydailyshuffle2018.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/gabby-williams-shares-her-winning-formula-for-get-bodied/
For rego and rules use the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdD-jpNMyTyt00-SFZhSe2HjZYmjir7eeKBOx7kKDSCnj3JKQ/viewform