Classes Run Weeks 1-12 Inclusive.
All classes are held in the Rehearsal Room in the Basement of the Campus Centre, 21 Chancellors Walk,
(go through the glass doors right next to Boost, enter the door on the right and go down the stairs).
All classes are free during Week 1. There is a $5 discount off Class Prices if you sign up in O-Week or Week 1!
2018 – Semester 2 Timetable
|10am-11am||Gold Ballroom |
|Bronze Ballroom |
|Intermediate Ballet |
|Silver New Vogue
|11am-12pm||Gold Latin |
|Bronze New Vogue |
|Intermediate Jazz |
|12pm - 1pm||Silver Latin |
|Bronze Latin |
|1pm - 2pm||Beginner Salsa |
|Beginner Lyrical Contemporary |
|Brazilian Samba |
|2pm - 3pm||Beginner Bachata |
|Intermediate Lyrical Contemporary |
|Absolute Beginner Hip Hop |
|3pm - 4pm||Open Argentine Tango |
|Beginner Urban Choreography |
|Beginner Hip Hop |
|4pm - 5pm||Intermediate Salsa |
|Intermediate Urban Choreography |
|Intermediate Hip Hop|
|5pm - 6pm||Intermediate Bachata |
|Practice Session||Practice Session|
|6pm - 9pm||Practice Session|
• All Beginners classes have no prerequisites.
• Open classes are meant for everyone from complete beginners to advanced dancers.
• Intermediate classes are recommended for those with prior genre experience, either at MDS or other dance clubs. Speak to our Style Representatives and try out a class to see your level. Depending on the style, students may have to take a test.
• Silver are for those who have attended Bronze classes before. Committed practice necessary.
• Gold classes are for those who have done Silver. Committed practice essential.