Classes Run Weeks 1-12 Inclusive.
All classes are held in the Rehearsal Room in the Basement of the Campus Centre, Building 10 (beneath the Post Office).
All classes are free during Week 1. There is a $5 discount off Class Price if you sign up in O-Week or Week 1!
2017 – Semester 1 Timetable
|Beginner New Vogue (Dawn)||Beginner Ballet|
|Gold New Vogue (Matt)|
|11am-12pm||Advanced Gold |
|Beginner Bronze Ballroom|
|Intermediate Silver Ballroom (Matt)|
|12pm - 1pm||Intermediate Silver |
|Beginner Latin (Dawn)||Zouk (Minx)||Intermediate Ballet (Toni)|
|1pm - 2pm||Beginner Salsa|
|Reggaeton (Minx)||Intermediate Jazz
|2pm - 3pm||Intermediate Salsa|
|Intermediate Hip Hop (Peter)|
|3pm - 4pm||Beginner Bachata (Alex)||Beginner Lyrical Contemporary (Indigo)||Beginner Urban Choreography (Will)|
|4pm - 5pm||Intermediate Bachata (Alex)||Intermediate Lyrical Contemporary (Indigo)||Intermediate Urban Choreography (Will)|
|5pm - 6pm||Open Argentine Tango (Alex)||Beginner Hip Hop (Peter)||Kpop (Will)|
|6pm - 7:30pm|
• All Beginners classes have no prerequisites.
• Open classes are meant for complete beginners to advanced skill levels.
• Intermediate classes are recommended for those with prior genre experience, either at MDS or other dance clubs. Speak to our Style Representatives and try out a class to see your level. Depending on the style, students may have to take a test.
• Silver are for those who have attended Bronze classes before. Committed practice necessary.
• Gold classes are for those who have done Silver. Committed practice essential.